Pookie Template

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Christmas Cards from Shutterfly!!

Have you ever used Shutterfly to order pictures or other fun items like mugs or calendars or mouse pads that you can stick your photos on? If not, you are missing out on quality products with so much versatility and choices, it will blow your mind.


Earlier this year I utilized Shutterfly to design birth announcements for birth of our sweet little baby girl Lilian Grace. Now, this wasn't my first time ordering photo cards. However, it was my first time ordering photo cards from Shutterfly and I was so impressed with the choices they gave me to design a beautiful, professional looking baby announcement. The choices and options available for these cards are outstanding and I can't wait to get down to designing my family's Christmas photo card. Below is the announcement I created earlier this year for Lilian:


Check out all the awesome choices Shutterfly gives you:


I also plan on designing and ordering a calendar too this year... I love to have one to hang up at work:

http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars


Don't forget your mommy this upcoming Mother's Day by designing her a personalized card or gift at Shutterfly:


http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/mothers-day-cards-stationery


Check them out, you won't regret it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment