Pookie Template

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Random Photo Post

Here are some recent photos of Lynsie Jean and of course, as promised, a belly picture of me and the new little Baby Angelo. Enjoy!

Lynsie making a goofy face when I asked her to smile for the camera in her cute new dress....
Photobucket

Doesn't she look like she is in pain... little stinker wouldn't give me a decent smile! LOL!
Photobucket

At least she's minus the goofy face!
Photobucket

Looking super cute with piggies in her hair...
Photobucket

Trying a different angle and not asking her to smile but to show me her teeth because that used to mean she would smile with her teeth. Well now she just shows me her actual teeth... "AWWWWWWWWW"
Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally... the belly shot... probably the most boring of all of them! ;o)

12 weeks - Oct. 14 2009

See you tonight if you are joining us at swim lessons!! Tomorrow morning is my 12 week doctor appt. I'll update if there is anything exciting to update on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment