Pookie Template

Friday, November 13, 2009

16 Week Check-Up

Today was my 16 week check-up at the Doctor's office. Pretty exciting appointment if I do say so myself!

First, we were finally able to hear the baby's heartbeat. It's in the high 150s... for you superstitious people out there who believe the old wives tales... this would point to the direction that the baby could be a girl. We shall see!


Speaking of finding out boy or girl, I was able to get my 20 week ultrasound set up today. The countdown is officially on for December 7th at 3:30 p.m. I'm adding a countdown ticker to the right side of the blog for all of you who want to keep track. ;o) Look for this ticker below over on the right side of the page. So happy we have less than 30 days till the appointment! Then I can REALLY start planning!


I'll leave you with a funny, but cute picture of John and Lynsie Jean... Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment