Pookie Template

Monday, November 2, 2009

Birthday Extravaganza!

Saturday was Lynsie Jean's 2nd birthday and she partied it up.... well about 1-1/2 hours into the party she did anyway. It took her a little time to warm up to the crowd that was there to celebrate with her, but once she did she didn't want to stop playing. Goofy kid!

Thank you everyone who came out for it, we had such a good time and I hope you did too! I think I'm still on sugar-overload from that fabulous cake. I know many asked who made that cake and it was Chantiell who owns All Around Cakes. Check out her site, she does fabulous work! Very talented!!

Here are a few pictures from Lynsie's day... enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a blast!!!!

    Welcome to the "terrific two's"! Tha'ts what I keep telling myself anyway!!! ;-) LOL!

    ReplyDelete