Pookie Template

Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's Almost Friday!

Can you tell I live for Friday to get here? Nothing like the weekend (especially a long weekend) to spend time with the family!

So, Yoga-X isn't for everyone! John found that out last night. LOL! After getting about 10 minutes into a 90 minute Yoga workout, he was D-O-N-E! I told him it was fine, really he had done 3 full days of working out and his body needed a break. Yoga isn't for everyone, especially when that person has NEVER done yoga before and is fully uncoordinated. Haha! I told him he could substitute more cardio or even just concentrate on abs and stretching on his own when his rotation calls for the Yoga-X workout.

As for his leg ouchie, it seems that it is all better this morning. To his surprise, when he got out of bed this morning he didn't hurt anymore. Hooray! He's still going to take it a little easy tonight when he does Legs & Shoulders.

Today I'm checking in with Get Lean Intervals and Ab Burner (both are CLX workouts). This was my second time doing Get Lean Intervals and man, it's a butt kicker. I'm surprised I'm walking after finishing this one, there are so many outer thigh exercises. At one point I didn't think I could do another side leg lift without collapsing on the floor. Picture yourself feeling the burn in your outer thighs and multiply that by 100 and that is how it feels in this workout. It goes beyond burn and into almost pain! But I guess you could call it a "good" ouch!

I've done really well with my eating this week and I'm hoping to see a change on the scale tomorrow morning. I did try on those elusive black capri pants this morning and while they are still too snug to wear in public, I am a bit closer to fitting into them comfortably. This is a good sign. I could care less if the number on the scale moves, if I can just fit in those damn pants I will be happy. HA!

As you can see in the previous picture posts, Lynsie is now sporting a ponytail. She loves it. Borderline obsessive I think. She saw that I had one last night and I guess saw Tasha playing with Haley's hair at daycare yesterday and now is convinced she needs one. She's sporting one again today. She loves it and struts around like she is something extra super special with that pony in her hair! Just wait till she can have "Mindy-Ponies". My mom knows what those are. Hee hee!

Alright, better get back to work... Hope everyone is having a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment