Pookie Template

Monday, June 1, 2009

"Not Me!" Monday



Alright, starting a tradition here on my blog called "Not Me!" Monday's courtesy of MckMama. Today I read my first "Not me!" Monday post on her blog and I thought, what a GREAT idea!! I can most definitely partake in this type of event. Haha! To read what "Not Me!" Monday is all about, click here.

Let's get started....


I DID NOT take pure joy in killing slugs with salt and later with Slug Bait this weekend. Nope, not me! I sure don't mind that those little buggers stripped my marigolds down to sticks and moved on to other flowers in my garden. Nope, NOT ME!

Nope, it wasn't me who ran and grabbed Lynsie out of the bathtub when she pooped in it last night just to avoid having to clean up the yuckyness she left behind and rather leaving it behind for my husband to take care of. Nope, not me!! I would never do such a thing.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute little girl!! Don't you hate when they make big messes like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Lynsie! Surely she'd never do that to you! Glad to see you've joined in the Not Me Monday fun, Lissa! I find it to be rather therapeutic at times...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slug Killer!!! LOL! Just kidding....they are such gross little guys!

    *High 5* on the poop cleanup aversion! Sorry John! ;-)

    ReplyDelete