Pookie Template

Monday, June 15, 2009

Motivational Monday


I received two Twittered motivational quotes from one of my favorite fitness instructors / motivational speakers today. Chalene Johnson is the creator of Turbo Kick (also known as Turbo Jam) and ChaLEAN Extreme, plus many more programs. For more info on Chalene, visit Powder Blue Productions. Here are two of her quotes that I really loved today:

"Look around you. Then create an environment in which success is the ONLY option." - Chalene Johnson

and

"Challenges are just a part of life. What you focus on will become your reality. Focus on goals, not obstacles. What's your goal?" - Chalene Johnson

I wanted to share those because I think they can fit into our lives whether it's fitness or life in general. Just something to think about. Have a good evening all!

No comments:

Post a Comment